1.- Hispano Continental´s main issue is the Spanish teaching for foreigners. It was founded in 1989 with the aim of providing an efficient and friendly environment in which to learn Spanish.
2.- In order to enroll you have to:
Complete the registration form found on our website: www.hispacon.com
Send the registration form and a deposit of 150 euros (enrolment fee). The payment will be deducted from your final invoice.
3.- Payment options:
• By credit card or in cash in our office the first day of the course.
• International Bank Transfer to the following account:
Caja de Ahorros de Barcelona. CAIXA
C/. Zamora, 49. 37002 Salamanca
IBAN: ES37 2100-1263-21-0200092516
BIC/ SWIFT: CAIXESBBXXX
-All bank transfers should be arranged in euros and free of charge to the centre.
If a student cancels a course before arrival, Hispano Continental will reimburse the whole amount minus the enrolment fee (150 Euros).
The course fee includes tuition, tutorials, some extra-curricular activities, certificates and all the facilities offered by our College.
The price of class material is 12 euros / 4 weeks
- Office opening timetable:
Morning: Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Afternoon: Monday to Thursday from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Lessons timetable: from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- 9:10-11:00 Lessons
- 11:00-11:30 Break
- 11:30-13:00 Lessons
- 13:05-14:00 Lessons
- 14:05-15:00 Lessons
- Students can join a course any Monday of the year except for absolute beginners who can only start the course on the first Monday of each month.
- Starting dates for absolute beginners 2018: 8th January, 5th February, 5th March, 2nd April, 7th May, 4th June, 2nd July, 6th August, 3rd September, 1st October, 5th November, 3rd December.
- All classes meet for 50 minutes except private courses which are 60 minutes.
- College will be open during afternoons for students to have access to all facilities offered by the School.
7.- 3 is the minimum number of students per class.
In the event that there would be less than 3 students of the same level in a group, they will receive 50% of the classes for which they have matriculated.
Certificate of attendance: All students will receive this certificate at the end of the course.
Students must attend at least 90% their classes.
Certificate of achievement: Will be given to students who pass the oral and written final exam given by the school.
9.- National and local holidays 2018 (the school will be closed): 30th March, 23rd April, 1st May, 12th June, 15th August, 12th October, 1st November, 6th December. Christmas Holidays: from 24th December 2018 to 6th January 2019.