1.- Hispano Continental´s main issue is the Spanish teaching for foreigners. It was founded in 1989 with the aim of providing an efficient and friendly environment in which to learn Spanish.
2.- In order to enroll you have to:
Complete the registration form found on our website: www.hispacon.com
Send the registration form and a deposit of 150 euros (enrolment fee). The payment will be deducted from your final invoice.
3.- Payment options:
• By credit card or in cash in our office the first day of the course.
• International Bank Transfer to the following account:
C/. Zamora, 40-42. 37002 Salamanca
IBAN: ES37 2100-1263-21-0200092516
BIC/ SWIFT: CAIXESBBXXX
-All bank transfers should be arranged in euros and free of charge to the centre.
- If a student cancels a course before the arrival, Hispano Continental will reimburse the whole amount minus the enrolment fee (150 Euros).
- If the course has already started, we will not reimburse any amount already paid but we will reserve a place in any of our courses for a whole year.
- If a student should have to leave before finishing a course, he or she reserves the right to a refund of all unused accommodation providing that he or she has informed the Hispano Continental of cancellation two weeks before leaving.
- Should the student leave without being able to give two weeks notice, all unused accommodation funds will be refunded with the exception of 5 days worth.
- Annulment by part of Hispano Continental: In the case of a serious disciplinary offence or repeated bad behaviour the student will be expelled from the school without the right to any refund.
- Groups: In group programs designed for educational institutions, there will be no adjustment of final price or refund possible after the date of the group arrival, regardless of the actual number of students who participate in the program.
The course fee includes tuition, tutorials, some extra-curricular activities, certificates and all the facilities offered by our College.
The price of class material is 12 euros / 4 weeks
- Office opening timetable:
Morning: Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Afternoon: Monday to Thursday from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Lessons timetable: from 9:10 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- 9:10-11:00 Lessons
- 11:00-11:30 Break
- 11:30-13:00 Lessons
- 13:05-14:00 Lessons
- 14:05-15:00 Lessons
- Students can join a course any Monday of the year except for absolute beginners who can only start the course on the first Monday of each month.
- Starting dates for absolute beginners 2023: 9th January, 6th February, 6th March, 3rd April, 2nd May, 5th June, 3th July, 7st August, 4th September, 2nd October, 6th November, 4th December.
- All classes meet for 50 minutes except private courses which are 60 minutes.
- College will be open during afternoons for students to have access to all facilities offered by the School.
7.- 2 is the minimum number of students per class.
In the event that there would be less than 2 students of the same level in a group, they will receive 50% of the classes for which they have matriculated.
- Certificate of attendance: All students will receive this certificate at the end of the course. Students must attend at least 90% their classes.
- Certificate of achievement: Will be given to students who pass the oral and written final exam given by the school.
9.- National and local holidays 2023 (the school will be closed):
6th and 8th December
Christmas Holidays: from 25th December 2023 to 5th January 2024.